Re: bcm43xx_mac80211 (was Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 4 (6.93))

On Tuesday, May 01, 2007 6:39 pm alan wrote:
> Is there going to be an option for people with the older hardware or are
> we just screwed?

To be entirely frank (and having to say this sucks because of the large amount
of work that has gone into making the native driver for Linux), I gave up
even TRYING to get my laptop's wireless card (Broadcom bcm4320) and just used
Ndiswrapper with the Windows driver.