ANNOUCEMENT: New Fedora-php-devel-list

We now have a mailing list for PHP related discussion for Fedora.
This list is for people in the PHP SIG group, or anyone who is
interested in packaging or (co-)maintaining PHP packages in Fedora.
We can also use this list for discussing Fedora PHP guidelines changes
and additions. For more information, and to subscribe, see: