OT: Re: Pidgin Icons gone

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Wed May 2 00:19:31 UTC 2007

2007/4/30, dragoran dragoran <drago01 at gmail.com>:

> On 4/30/07, Josh Boyer <jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org> wrote:

> > old
> > is it
> > for

> > think.
> > >
> > > Gossip?
> >
> > I believe Adam was making a tounge-in-cheek reference to Gaim...
>

> I also don't like them... the gaim ones where much better imho...

Hmm, guess I'm one of the few that actually prefer them to the original
icons? It's really nice that the icons are the same regardless of which
protocol a contact is on. And the icon theme blends quite well with the
Tango iconset (I made sure I have as little of OpenOffice installed as
possible, since there are no Tango icons for them yet, and the upstream
icons are .. uh.

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/