Re: live F7 test4

Eric TANGUY wrote:

I will file a bug report against network manager but i have another problem :
It seems my wireless card is known as an ethernet one so i can associate
with network manager. As my system is a desktop and i don't need to switch
network, i would like to disable network manager and use
system-config-network but it can't work as my card is known as an ethernet
one. My wireless card is a pci one :
02:08.0 Network controller: RaLink RT2500 802.11g Cardbus/mini-PCI (rev 01)
        Subsystem: SiteCom Europe BV Unknown device 9073
        Flags: bus master, slow devsel, latency 64, IRQ 19
        Memory at fe000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]

You can add these details in the bug report.

I need to run :
chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstflump3dec.so
as setroubleshoot says.

This one is a known issue with the plugin. More details at http://docs.fedoraproject.org/selinux-faq/. Please report this upstream instead.

Rahul