Re: F7T4 -- I tried the Nouveau driver from the LiveCD and hit major problems

On 5/2/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
Nouveau is nowhere near a state that it could run Compiz. More details
at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureNouveau

Including Nouveau in the distro at this stage is probably a bad idea.
I think whomever came up with the idea are just too much forward
thinking.  Perhaps we should put it on the shelf and revisit it for
Fedora X.

-Xul"Lets *not* package broken drivers to improve user experience"Chris