Re: F7T4 -- I tried the Nouveau driver from the LiveCD and hit major problems

On 5/2/07, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:
Le mercredi 02 mai 2007 à 10:08 -0700, Christopher Stone a écrit :

> I think at a _minimum_ Nouveau should be atleast as good as the nv
> driver before including it, otherwise I see no point.

That seems the case there (been running it for some time)
You have a renouveau rpm and even more experimental stuff there if you
want : http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/fedora/7/

Well, whatever got included in the F7T4 x86 LiveCD was busted.
Maybe whatever it is that you are running should get included in the
release, but it doesn't seem to be there now.  Unfortunately, this is
the last test before the release.  Kinda late to get this right.

        Miles