Core / Extras -> Fedora

That's right, it's finally here.  We are merging Core and Extras into just
Fedora.  The work started this morning, and some processes will continue
through the night.  Tomorrow we'll pick up where things left off and continue
making it happen.  As such, there will not be a new rawhide tonight, and
there won't be any Extras pushes for devel either.

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CoreExtrasMerge for further
details.

More news will follow as we get closer to finalizing the merger.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora