Re: F7T4 -- I tried the Nouveau driver from the LiveCD and hit major problems

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 00:43 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> The first thing post-F7 will be to split nouveau from the nv package
> so nouveau updates do not impact the vast majority of nv users

Yes, this would be great. In my utopia repo that's exactly what I've
done (but it's not handled well). In an ideal world nv and nouveau would
be packaged separately in f7 and then I can just provide bleeeeding
packages for xorg-driver-nouveau and leave the nv driver alone.

Richard.