Re: Core / Extras -> Fedora

Existing extras checkouts work fine.  If you want to "upgrade" them:

echo :ext:user cvs fedora redhat com:/cvs/pkgs > root
find extras -maxdepth 4 -wholename '*/CVS/Root' -exec cp -f root {} \;

For old core checkouts life is more complicated, because only devel/ moved.
I used:

find dist -maxdepth 4 -wholename '*/devel/CVS/Root' -exec cp root {} \;

But now my dist/foo checkouts are somewhat confusing.  Probably I'll rename
those dirs under extras, but noone did anything like a helpful migration
plan for developers *beforehand*.