Re: Core / Extras -> Fedora

Chris Weyl wrote:
A status report.

CVS contents have been merged for the devel/ branch. A new cvs root, cvs/pkgs
is used (cvs/extras is a symlink to this).

Sanity checking here: do we need to use fresh checked out copies from
CVS, or can we keep on using our existing sandboxes?

For what were Extras packages, your existing stuff should continue to Just Work. For what were Core packages, some fiddling is needed (alter your cvs root within existing checkout, or just do a clean checkout).

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson redhat com