Re: Proposal ocaml guidelines

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 21:23 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Okay,
>
> The proposal I mailed to the list yesterday is now available here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/OCaml

Thanks Hans!
I have a question about bytecode/native code.  Should the guidelines
specify that module packages build both bytecode and native code?  As a
precedent, a java library will install a native code version to
%{_libdir}/libfoo-1.0.so and byte code to /usr/share/java/foo-1.0.jar.

I also wonder if we want to specify that ocaml programs should be
compiled to native code.

> If you can let me know where and when the FPC meeting happens, then I can see
> if I can attend (times in CET please, as a european I'm not used to doing
> timezone calculations)

I believe that tibbs answered this.

Thanks,
-Toshio