Latest nash/kernel problems

Hi,

I've updated from fedora 6 to rawhide right now. During update glibc uninstall script fails with %trigger(redhat-lsb-3.1-13) scriptlet failed, signal 2 so I must terminate update process. When I try reboot rawhide's kernel can't start because nash can't find libm.so.6 but fc6 kernel boots correctly. I've tried reinstall nash, mkinitrd and kernel but problem still exists. Any hints?

Regards, Adam