Re: about maintainers and packagemonkeys

Gianluca Sforna wrote:

> On 5/4/07, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org> wrote:
>> > P.S.:Packagemonkey sounds bad and we should not use the term IMHO.
>>
>> It's a term which is precisely suited to the task. Nobody seemed to
>> offer a better one last time I asked.
>
> I don't mind if you call me packagemonkey :)
> However I think "Packager" would be quite enough to convey the same
> meaning.

You know how they all point and go HUSSS!!! in the film "Invasion of the
Bodysnatchers"

http://imdb.com/title/tt0077745/

Well it's sort of like that except they turn you into Jeff Johnson.

But let's face it: "packager" is more neutral.  Or at least packagehuman.

-Andy