Re: F7 Zope package

> Can't be worse then Xen afaics. Or will we throw that out, too, as
> upstream doesn't make sure it runs on latest kernels? Ohh wait, I
> suppose Xen is special?

Realistically?  Xen as it stands was a mistake.  Just because we've made
them in the past doesn't mean that we should continue to do so.

I recall Fedora had gcc32 in the early days of gcc-4.x. The fact is
that if Zope suddenly disappears it will cause a world of
inconvenience for a large number of users. I for one, will never be
able to use Fedora 7 if this is the case. :-(

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7