Re: KDE user stats

Ahmed Kamal wrote:
Just hypothetically if we do discover that over 70% of Fedora users use and
choose KDE over other desktop environments, like the opensuse user base did. Then perhaps KDE should be treated as a first class DE as much as gnome

The point you're missing is that it should be treated like a first class citizen regardless. We don't need stats to do this, just people.