Re: Kernel compliation errors

Kelly wrote:
Recently I've been trying to compile KQemu so I can get decent speed running Qemu (for those who want to know why, my stupid college requires Visual Studio and I don't really want to waste a whole partition keeping Windows around). However, when I compile it, I get an error stating that the format of the kernel module is not compatible with the kernel. WTF?

I don't know anything about your build problem, but is your hardware capable of HVM? You could use qemu-kvm instead of kqemu.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com