Re: KDE user stats

Ahmed Kamal wrote:

Anyway, the most important message in this thread, should be that it's important to start gathering information about what DE our user base prefers! Perhaps, a checkbox "I prefer KDE"/"I prefer Gnome" besides the F7 download links, should provide enough clicks for a statistical meaning.

Perhaps you can use the energy for evangelism into contributing? Lots of packages are waiting for review. We need a desktop guide for KDE users and no one has stepped up to do it.

Rahul