Re: Selinux and package guidelines

David Woodhouse wrote:
On Sun, 2007-05-06 at 11:09 +0200, dragoran wrote:
thx for mentioning this I suggest that any package that create avcs should not pass a review. We have suchs packages in extras and nothing in the review process takes care of selinux integration which is wrong.

Yes, that makes sense. Although the SElinux experts do a great job of
cleaning up after us, we should strive to ensure that package
maintainers take responsibility for their own packages rather than
_just_ dumping the load onto others.

+1
but it would be better to clean up before aproving a package (if a selinux expert is needed cc one in the review request) we should do something like "works with selinux enforcing ->no please fix first" during the review