Re: Why does nautilus create folders in my home directory by default?

Am Sonntag, den 06.05.2007, 20:43 +0200 schrieb Rubin:
> So, long story short: If it has been discussed before, my humble
> apologies. If it has to be in there due to upstream changes, then where
> are the knobs? Can I turn it off?

I agree. No app should create non dot files or folders in my home directory.

It's my home directory, it doesn't belong to a program, it belongs to me.

See here for the discussion:
 http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-March/msg00858.html