Re: Why does nautilus create folders in my home directory by default?

nodata wrote:
Am Sonntag, den 06.05.2007, 20:43 +0200 schrieb Rubin:
So, long story short: If it has been discussed before, my humble
apologies. If it has to be in there due to upstream changes, then where
are the knobs? Can I turn it off?

I agree. No app should create non dot files or folders in my home directory.

It's my home directory, it doesn't belong to a program, it belongs to me.

You lost that capability long back when Desktop folder was created. It is configurable in ~.config/

Rahul