Re: Why does nautilus create folders in my home directory by default?

nodata wrote:
It's my home directory, it doesn't belong to a program, it belongs to me.

See here for the discussion:
 http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-March/msg00858.html

Perhaps it is a time to create some wiki page for "traditional UN*X-style users" -- i.e. how to customise modern desktops (GNOME) for their habits.
BTW, it could save their nerves from search of other distros...

Regards,
Dmitry Butskoy