Re: [OFFTOPIC] bedwetting.

David Woodhouse wrote:
On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 13:12 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
Quoting the first paragraph of my mail, which contains the real message:
"I'm getting very tired of these generalism's of you. Most of us are not just volunteers, but even hard working volunteers. Terms like packaging monkeys, and dumping, are not nice descriptions of, and show no respect for, all the hard working people behind Fedora."

Please don't make assumptions about whom I respect. The inference you
have drawn is simply wrong.

And how does changing the topic of my serious post, about the sometimes hostile mails seen on this list (not only by you), to "[OFFTOPIC] bedwetting" show any respect whatsoever ????

Regards,

Hans