Re: [OFFTOPIC] bedwetting.

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 14:10 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> And how does changing the topic of my serious post, about the sometimes hostile
> mails seen on this list (not only by you), to "[OFFTOPIC] bedwetting" show any
> respect whatsoever ????

It doesn't. What's your point?

I have absolutely no respect for the PC nonsense you insist on dragging
us back to despite my attempt to stay with the sensible topic.

So what? I _sincerely_ hope you're not trying to imply that observation
is at all relevant to your earlier, incorrect, assumptions about my
respect (or otherwise) for something/someone entirely _different_?

--
dwmw2