Re: bcm43xx_mac80211 (was Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 4 (6.93))

Some new info...

Still playing with the new driver (bcm43xx_mac80211) I discovered
1. ifconfig -a lists among other devices wlan0, however ifup cannot use it (complains about missing configuration) 2. after I tried creating new wireless network with NetworkManager it stayed connected to wired network, however it detected some wireless networks here. So it seems the wifi is working, the wifi driver as well, only configuration for ifup is missing. Why? Is it some new "feature" or is it just a bug?

Thanks,
Martin