Re: spca5xx

Hi,
On 5/7/07, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 21:09 +0530, Parag N(पराग़) wrote:
> I tried both kernel module packages to include in Fedora one by one
> using all kernel module packaging guidelines but nobody showed
> interest in reviwing gspca

I'm completely uninterested in reviewing it as a Fedora package, but the
merge window for the 2.6.22 kernel is open, and if you want to do the
_right_ thing by submitting it upstream, I'll take a look over it, and
give you an account on git.infradead.org where you can publish a git
tree with it, etc.
  I don't mind as you are not the first who said that ("completely
uninterested in reviewing it as a Fedora package"). As I am not the
author and developer of spca5xx or gspca, I can't help with upstream
submission. I think that can be only done by its author Michel Xhaard.

Regards,
Parag.