Yum-presto utilities

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:27:04 UTC 2007

I've finally got a copy of createprestorepo that I'm (mostly) happy
with, along with a couple of other small utilites:

* createprestorepo - Creates a Presto repository from rpms and drpms.
  http://www.lesbg.com/jdieter/presto/createprestorepo-0.1.0.tar.bz2

* prunerepo - This is actually FI's RepoPrune with a few small
  modifications to make it useful for local mirrors.
  http://www.lesbg.com/jdieter/presto/prunerepo-0.1.0.tar.bz2

* prunedrpms - A small utility to remove all drpms that point to rpms
  that are no longer in the local repository (probably because they've
  been removed by prunerepo above).
  http://www.lesbg.com/jdieter/presto/prunedrpms-0.1.0.tar.bz2

This should be all you need to create presto repositories for your own
repositories.  If you need more information about Presto, there's
http://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/presto.

Jonathan