F7 Zope package

David G. Mackay mackay_d at bellsouth.net
Mon May 7 16:00:20 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 18:57 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> If a vendor kept patching a driver for kernel 2.4 but refused to port it
> to kernel 2.6, would we ship a 2.4 kernel just for that one driver?
> Technically possible but a really bad plan.

I don't believe that anyone's refusing to update zope to operate with
2.5, but the effort isn't trivial.  Zope has normally lagged behind the
python releases because of the c bindings to python present in zope.

And, running two different python interpreters is nothing like trying to
run two different kernels.

Dave