Re: F7 Zope package

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 20:50 +0200, Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> Users will just go to a website, click on a rpm, click twice on "OK"
> and then run "yum install zope" (or whatever the equivalent for their
> favourite backend is).
>
> Problem solved.

Which is pretty much what I expect will happen.  I'm more concerned with
what I perceive the Fedora leadership's response to the situation.  We
have a package that's been available in extras that won't be available
directly from Fedora for F7.  I wonder how large the Zope-Fedora
cross-section of users would have to be to make it worth the effort.
For that matter, does anyone have an idea how large it is?

Dave