Re: Yum-presto utilities

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 22:53 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Are you planning on adding these to the yum-presto package?
> Or adding a new 'presto-utils'? Or each one?
>
> I think it would be good if these could be available via yum...
>
> kevin

I am planning on packaging up createprestorepo and prunedrpms (as
mentioned elsewhere, prunerepo does the same thing as repomanage) and
putting them into extras, but that could be a while.  I'll let you know
when I need someone to review them, though.  ;)

I just wanted to make sure I got them out there so people can look at
them, use them, tear them apart, etc.

Jonathan