Re: F7 Zope package

On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 14:53 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

> As long as there is no proper motivation (which sofar has not been shown IMHO)
> and someone is willing to maintain a python2.4 (under a different name even),
> then I see noe reason to inflict pain upon our users. Proven pain even, not
> potentially maybe pain like the arguments against shipping a python-compat for
> zope.

I'm a little rusty here, but is there someone willing to maintain python
2.4 inside of Zope itself?  I thought it was discussed, with Jeremy not
liking it, but I'm not aware of an actual person that wants to maintain
that.

I'm not advocating for that, but unless we have a physical person that
wants to do it all further discussion is pointless.

josh