Re: F7 Zope package

> But I see a serious lack of respect for our end users here.

I see a serious lack of respect for the release process and all the
packagers that followed it if a single user causing enough noise on the
lists can force the fork of a major distro component against the wishes
of its maintainer on the eve of a release for a single app without the
upstream of said app being involved and expressing any form of
commitment to help clear the mess.

Wait a second! I do not see any "single user" here. Do you seriously
believe that there is only one person using Zope on Fedora?

Regards,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7