Re: ipw3945/iwlwifi/iwl3945 users, please test latest davej kernels

John W. Linville wrote:
Please give the latest kernels a try and let me know how it is working
for you.  Please also let me know what was the last kernel that worked
any better for ipw3945 hardware than the current ones.

The 3142 kernel is the first one to work with the new driver for me, and it is working very well. I'm able to associate with my open network, and it stays up and working (so far).

-Austin