Re: yum-presto and $basearch

I'm testing presto at the moment... and can you expain how previous versions of presto worked without the need to edit fedora-updates.repo file?

presto worked the first time I installed it, and it stoped now untill I added  "deltaurl= http://www.lesbg.com/jdieter/updates/fc$releasever/$basearch" line in fedora-updates.repo

can you make it so it works by default without that line?

On 4/8/07, Jonathan Dieter <jdieter gmail com> wrote:
On Sun, 2007-04-08 at 14:54 +0200, Dan HorĂ¡k wrote:
> Hello Jonathan,fedora-updates.repo
>
> is it possible for yum-presto to interpret $basearch and $releasever
> variables in its URLs in the config file?
>

>               Dan

I probably could get it to work in the presto.conf file, but it works
automatically if you add
deltaurl= http://www.lesbg.com/jdieter/updates/fc$releasever/$basearch to
fedora-updates.repo.

Jonathan