Re: F7 Zope package

Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
* Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray [08/05/2007 22:21] :
However, the media release notes always say "the most recent copy of the
release notes are on the wiki", which do get updated.
This is only applicable for last minute decisions.

Is this true?  I've always been under the impression that anything that the
rel-notes writers had missed pre-release could be included in the updates.

That's correct. The process is not just for last minute decisions. The number of people who work on the release notes is very few and we do miss things that gets pointed out and added later.

Rahul