Re: DeltaRPM works great on Fedora Core 6 (yum presto plugin)

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 02:09 +0300, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>     It will be included in rawhide and after proper testing might be
> pushed as an update to FC6/FC7 too. Or at least that's the picture I got.

The packages for yum-presto and deltarpm certainly can be.  Whether the
official Fedora repositories have deltarpms enabled is a different
matter.

It would be good to do this for rawhide, however that is something we'll
have to evaluate post-F7.  Just too much stuff to look at for the time
being.

josh