Re: Selinux and package guidelines

On Mon, 2007-05-07 at 11:24 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> So I'm confused -- what _is_ the point you're trying to make, and how
> does it relate to "dragoran"'s suggestion that we add something about
> SElinux to the review guidelines?

I don't really want to be in this thread, but I do want to make it clear
how you can suggest changes for the review guidelines:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Committee#GuidelineChangeProcedure

This is the one and only way to get changes considered: Write a draft,
and let us know it exists.

Thanks,

~spot