Re: Merge update

Hi,

Jesse Keating írta:
On Friday 04 May 2007 18:21:17 Mike Chambers wrote:
How's the merge seem to be going and/or working out?  Can we expect the
finale to happen in the next couple hours or in the wee morning hours?

Or dare I ask, do we have a problem or anything?  Hope all is going
well.

Jesse you hangin in there and remembering to eat? haha

Most is going well. We're scrambling to create ppc64 builds of all the Extras packages, as those didn't exist before, but now they will be built for ppc64. Also we need to hook up some software to make rawhide appear. It may just be in package repo form (not installable) to begin with, we'll see. I wouldn't expect anything this weekend.

May I expect that the merge causes Glade to finally have GnomeDB widgets enabled?

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi