Re: Packaging quality, assistance.

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

-jef"hopefully someone else will beat me to it and package up
londonlaw, so I do not have to sully myself with packaging a
game"spaleta

I've just added it to the list of potential games to package on the Games SIG wiki page. Notice that since this is a wiki others should feel free to add interesting (FREE!) games there too.

Regards,

Hans