Re: Packaging quality, assistance.

Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 12:25 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:

 and that
developer has actually committed changes to CVS now.  That's just one
concrete example.
Great, _one_ developer (and FBP, FESCO and FPC member) has CVS access.
Yeah.  One so far.  Less than a week after the merge.

FWIW, we already have Richard Hughes co-maintaining gnome-power-manager,
hal and hal-info, and Thomas Vander Stichele has agreed to co-maintain
the gstreamer packages, so it is not just _one_ developer anymore, and
I'm sure that there will be more examples soon.

Matthias

Stu Tomlinson (Pidgin upstream developer) is now co-owner of pidgin in Fedora with me.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com