Re: Hello again

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
Hello all. I realize that I've been gone for a long time, but I'd like
to resume helping the Fedora Project where possible. I've been digesting
wiki pages and mailing list archives as fast as I can, and I'm hoping to
be able to get back into the swing of things by this weekend.

I apologize for my long silence, and I realize that it wasn't fair of me
to just run off leaving you hanging. What I have been doing for the past
9 or so months is a series of topics for when I'm very, VERY drunk, but
rest assured that I will apply the various lessons learned about
teamwork and leadership towards my efforts within the Project.

Welcome back. You disappearing did have a positive effect. It showed that Fedora Project had reached a stage where it is more or less resilient to active contributors disappearing without a trace.

Rahul