Re: /etc/pki

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 22:05 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I called a _policy_ moronic.
> That's almost an oxymoron, in my book -- since 'policy' is so often just
> a euphemism for not actually having to think.

Speaking of moronic, I obviously mean _tautology_, not oxymoron, in the
above. Basic command of the English language seems to be failing me this
week; I blame it on the amount of time staring at ML code, trying to
persuade it to emit valid ppc64 assembly.

By way of a little light relief, I think I'll go poke at getting kexec
to work on the PlayStation today instead...

--
dwmw2