Re: Need help with libgda build failure on ppc64

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Bill Nottingham (notting redhat com) said:
Hans de Goede (j w r degoede hhs nl) said:
Since I have no access to a pcc64 machine, I could use some help with this.
$lib = lib. Hence, it's not finding anything.

To be more precise, in configure:

dnl Test for lib64 architectures
dnl FIXME: should really check target
case $host_cpu in
x86_64* | sparc64*) lib="lib64";;
*) lib="lib";;
esac

Thanks,

Thats just the help I needed (I think, I'll fire a new build soon).

Regards,

Hans