Re: rpms/mtools/devel mtools-3.9.10-sh.patch,NONE,1.1

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 04:54:43AM -0400, Adam Tkac wrote:
> Author: atkac
>
> mtools-3.9.10-sh.patch:

I may be completly wrong, but in my recollection using
arithmetic/conditionals like

> +if [[ $# -eq 0 ]] ; then

is not sh compatible but requires some bash extensions.
It should be, instead, along

if [ $# = 0 ]; then

== also in [ ] is not portable.

I am not sure and this would benefit from double checking. In any
case, for fedora it should be fine even with the bash extensions, and
the shebang also may be changed to
#! /bin/bash
to be safe, but if it is to be submitted upstream (as it should be)
you should really take care that no bash extensions are used.

--
Pat