Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

Randy Wyatt wrote:
Why wouldn't a hard copy of the GPL suffice ?
Yep, but GPL is not approrved officially in our (and many other) countries. I know that some users do notarially certified translation of GPL, but it costs money too. (Hopefully the ranslation of GPL only is enough, not BSD, MPL etc.)