Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 06:32:08PM +0400, Dmitry Butskoy wrote:
> In other words, print some couple of documents (license agreement + GPL,
> at least) and accompany them by their notarially certified translation
> (just for police who do not know English)...

Do you need the entire text ?

Would a page on the web site with a print your own that only had the following
translated be sufficient ? (and possibly an arty 'looks like a legal document'
background)

[and I'm not a lawyer so legal would probably play with this text and don't
take it as anything but an idea]

'The Fedora Project hereby certifies that $ORGANISATION as recipient of
license #$LICENSE has the right to use, modify and redistribute the Fedora
software in accordance with the precise terms found at [URL], and that this
license is for an unlimited number of users and systems'

[Fedora Project Contact Details]

[Users filled in details]

[Date]

Alan