Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

Print out your own copy ? Or if there is a requirement that it comes from
the "supplier" then perhaps someone can prepare a suitable example on the
Fedora website that anyone can download, sign for themselves and print out.

I volunteer to make such a document for Fedora, as elaborate as is still printable with inkscape, if provided with appropriate wording.

Dimitry, can you send me or post and example of what it is expected in this certificate? A good place to start might be the certificates used by other Free software distributors in your country.

I've had to do similar things in my tangles with French fonctionnaires. I can tell you right now that attaching a shiny metallic stamp will improve your chances 2x.

-benjamin