Re: CD version gone?

On Tuesday, May 01, 2007 7:50 PM +0930 n0dalus <n0dalus+redhat gmail com> wrote:

I noticed there is only a LiveCD and a DVD iso of the test version
available on the mirrors. I need to be able to install Fedora without
a dvd drive and essentially without an internet connection -- the lack
of CD isos is a big problem for me. This is related to volunteer work
I do for a organization out in the country with older computers. One
consequence of this is that I am unable to test F7test4 on some of my
computers (I will try the LiveCD though).

Do the computers have USB? If so, you could load a DVD image on an external drive. They're getting pretty cheap now.