Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

On 2007-05-11, 15:59 GMT, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> It looks like Alan has the beginnings of something that we can
> use for the text.

As a former lawyer I can tell you that hacking on legal contracts
is highly not recommended activity -- there is a reason why
people pay lawyers their fees. There is actually official
apparently lawyer-made document available which is even
conveniently named EULA
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/EULA

Matej