Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 5/11/07, Rick L Vinyard Jr <rvinyard cs nmsu edu> wrote:
On a more serious note... I think it would get a lot more exposure if
they were in the same directories as the isos... or more realistically,
in a subdirectory if there were too many language specific versions.

Howabout  bundled with the torrents?

-jef

Why not?

Also, I didn't see them in either fedora-logos or redhat-artwork.

The work at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/CDArt is pretty sharp... IMHO it deserves wider distribution.