Re: CD version gone?

That should be ok. Now all I need is a way to put all the other
packages I need (the ones not on the LiveCD) on a CD, the problem
being that in the past this is usually a trial-and-error process of
finding out that x requires y requires z, downloading them all
separately and putting them on disc (where hypothetically more than
one disc could be required during a single transaction -- does yum
handle this?) etc.

I think you can have a look at this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/2007/DebarshiRay

You can find a working version of the code at the above page. I have
been writing a howto on using the utility at:
http://www.ilug-cal.org/wiki/index.php/RUM

Hope you find it useful...

Cheers,
Debarshi